Mojo Moving Quotes

Hm-m-m... As we can all see, the quote above my profile pic is one that I'm quite fond of and have used to spur me on my artistic quest every now and then:
"How does one become a butterfly?" "You must want to fly so much you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."
But, in "cleaning up" my desktop, I ran across another quote that has given me something else to ponder:
"There's nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly."
-Buckminster Fuller
So, I guess when the two quotes are read together, what becomes clear is, just because you want to be a butterfly, doesn't mean you're going to be a butterfly.

As Jim Rohn says:
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."

Which brings me to my all-time favorite quote:
"Do or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda








Comments

Popular Posts