Monday Morning Trouble

I kept my promise to myself and Trouble... a petting and sketching session was in order, since last week was devoted to "Nick" and replacing ANOTHER rear truck window - the second in five weeks time - but that's different story of trouble.  My Monday this week was devoted to a furry kitty Trouble.  Once again, she greeted me in the kitchen, purring and rubbing her head against the spokes of the chair.  She's got the routine figured out now: Human with black bag and small black book has come to rub my head and talk to me! Purr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r... twirl... purr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r... rub... twirl... purr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r...

This week I decided I was going to try to get some full body sketches.  HA! Ever try to sketch an entire cat in less than 7 seconds?  I managed to get a number of them done, miracle of miracles!

First up, Purring and Twirling - she always looks like Batman's kitty with her black mask...

Front view, still purring and twirling

Okay, she's been presenting me with her rear for weeks now...

Tough one, all bunched up in a purring ball. She's in constant motion.

Sweet face kitty

And finally, she got annoyed with me and turned her back to me, but her ears kept turning around.

Comments

Popular Posts