Paddling in the Frog Pond Again

So the day after I did my first blog post in FOUR + years, I ended up going on an appointment to meet up with an old Two Frogs Studios client. Once again, I was tracked down by her, as I was with the old client last year. It kind of makes me wonder who else has been looking for me in the years since I stepped away from the "frog pond"... It's mostly curiosity, not desire to reengage fully in my past decorative painting/mural business. I do not want to be a ladder jockey, again. I don't mind a job, here and there - but I'm much more discerning about what I want to take on these days. Since I'm close to stepping back up to the easel, I don't want to side-tracked. I'm too easily distracted!

I am happy to get started on the job I went on the appointment for. My inspiration for the wall treatment is a beautiful Murano glass vase and my client is very open to ideas. I'll post some photos when I've got something to share. But for now, I've got to get what's "hopping" around in my "froggie brain" onto some sample boards and drawings.

Comments

Popular Posts