Alright Already!

Okay... okay... I know...!  Some of you have been asking... Yep, I'm finally back in my studio (everybody do a little happy dance - you won't have to listen to me bitch and moan about no studio anymore!) There's still a closet to build and I have to figure out what I want to do about a baseboard and ceiling, but I'm back in and settled. Just gotta bring the fish in from the pond for the winter :) Some of you asked me for photos of the space, so here ya go.  It's not the fanciest studio or the biggest or the prettiest, but it's all mine and I can do as I please in it. Heck, Bailey even came down yesterday - twice! - and hung out with me.

Remember? this was my office area... Everything piled it.
 Here are a couple of old photos to refresh your memory.
And this was the lovely paint wall area, before the waterproofers came in.









Ugh! It was awful... couldn't function at all in it.








Now, here's the "new, improved" space:
This is the drafting table area.

This is the larger painting area. There used to be a loveseat here.

Willy and friends aquarium awaits their arrival from the pond...

My robots hang-out...

My bookcases behind my desk, which create a divider between the office and paint area

The easel area

The paint wall. Note, in the left back corner is where a tall storage closet will be built.
And that's pretty much it.  The old studio upstairs is now a sewing/craft/art journaling room. No pictures just yet.

Alright, gotta get back to work... doin' a little happy dance....

Comments

Popular Posts