I'm Mr. Lonely... woo, woo - woo - woo...

It's the beginning of a new week in the studio, one that should be filled with lots of flying paint and brushes, making up for time lost during last week's "sicky-ickies".  It's still feeling a little "lonely" down here without "Nick" hanging on the paint wall, but lo and behold! Check who's come to hang out "wit da mom" - it's my Boo! Bailey!  Of course, you may also note that if he were any closer to the stairs he'd be half way up them.  hee hee...

For those of you who are unfamiliar with this phenomenon, my Bailey will only come downstairs into the studio if there is potential food involved.  He has also proven he will come downstairs if there is company in the studio.  Like any child - I call him my furry four year-old even though he's almost ten - he likes to prove his "mother" wrong.

I guess he got used to my company upstairs last week and now he's feeling lonely.  Aw, poor Boo... c'mere, let Mom scratch your ears...

Comments

Popular Posts