Procrastination Central

One week into the new year and I'm having trouble getting "back in the saddle, again".  I've done all the procrastinating I can do - I've taken down Christmas decorations, I've cleaned up my studio, I've made lists of goals and exhibitions/competitions I want to enter this year... I even found my sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project - which by the way, has to be postmarked by January 31st.  Yikes!  So what's my problem?  What keeps me glued to whatever flotsam that wafts by and away from actually starting my work?  I even know what I want to start on!  It's almost like my brain doesn't remember how good it feels once I start working on my artwork.  I need a swift kick in the rear to get moving!  Anybody wearing some steel-toed boots?

Okay, that's it! Back to the studio and see if anything starts moving...

Comments

Popular Posts